How do I setup Twitter feed or Twitter timeline box as shown in BluChic demo site?
Twitter has an Embedded Timeline which you can use as the official Twitter feed widget, without installing any plugin. Here’s the steps on how to add the Twitter feed or Twitter Timeline to your WordPress site (note: screenshot may be different as Twitter will update their interface gradually):
1. Login to your Twitter account. Click the Gear icon at the top right and click Settings.
2. At the left sidebar menu, click Widgets and click Create New button.
3. Insert your Twitter account name, height, theme color and link color. Next, click Create Widget button.
4. Copy the highlighted code (located under the Preview box).
5. From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets. Drag and drop a Text widget to your sidebar. Paste the code in the Text widget & save changes.