FAQs & Terms
Below are a few common questions we get about our affiliate program. If you have any other questions, please email [email protected].
- How do I sign in to become an affiliate?
You can apply to be an affiliate by going to this link.
- How much commission do I make as an affiliate?
You’ll earn a 25% commission on every sales generated from your affiliate link. Tracking cookies are enabled for 2 months.
- When do I receive payment for any affiliate sales I make?
The affiliate referral fees are determined 30 days after the end of the month in which the qualified purchase is recorded. Payments are then processed and sent to affiliates on the 1st of the month. EXAMPLE: A Qualified Purchase recorded in January will be paid out on March 1st.
- How do I receive payment?
Payments are processed by PayPal and you must have a verified PayPal account to receive this payment.
- I haven’t purchased a Bluchic theme. Can I still be an affiliate?
Yes, you can still be an affiliate. When we review your application, we are looking for three main things:
- You are not a coupon based website.
- You are not a brand new website with less than 5 blog posts.
- Your website hasn’t been updated in the last few months. We look for our affiliates to have a decent amount of traffic and that you are actively blogging/running a business.
- How do I promote my Bluchic theme affiliate link?
There are a number of ways to promote your Bluchic affiliate link. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Share on social media (using one of our pre-made graphics!) + Facebook groups
- Add a banner image to your website
- Add a sidebar widget
- Email your list
- Review one of our themes in a blog post
- Link on a resource page or throughout your website/blog content
- Do you have website and social media graphics I can use to promote my affiliate link?
Sure do! You can access those here.
- What are the terms and conditions?
Any violation of these terms may result in affiliate account termination and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate referral fee payments earned during the violation:
- Misleading, false claim, inaccurately describing Bluchic products and services.
- Promoting expired coupon code, fictitious coupon code, inaccurate discounts.
- Coupon-code site will not be approved & existing coupon-code site account will be terminated without further notice.
- You will not receive a commission on your own purchases through your own Affiliate link.
- Example 1: If you’re a design studio, you can’t purchase under your own Affiliate account for your client. However, your client may purchase on his/her own through your Affiliate link.
- Example 2: We do not pay affiliates that register for the sole purpose of referring themselves a discount.
1 2 3 4 5 6