Galentine’s day is upon us! We are thrilled to celebrate Galentine’s day as an online business owner.
“It’s the best day of the year.” says Leslie Knope of Parks and Rec and indeed, she is right!
(Psst…we’re offering a surprise Galentine’s day present just to our email subscribers, sign up to get on the list!)
It’s not only a fun made-up holiday from an all-time favorite sitcom, but it’s also a symbol of female empowerment and solidarity.
As a business whose audience is female entrepreneurs, it’s especially important to me personally to show my support for my fellow girl boss babes who are out there changing the world and living out their dreams of being an entrepreneur.
Female friendships are important now more than ever before and we as women business owners should ban together in support of each other instead of competing with one another.
We love to celebrate Galentine’s day as an online business owner so we’re showcasing some of our favorite gal pal business owners and what they’re doing to impact the world in this blog post.
While yes, some of these links mentioned throughout the post are affiliate links, please know we only share affiliate links of products we’ve tried, loved, and 100% support.
Don’t forget to sign up for our email list to get access to a special email-only promotion for Galentine’s day!
This post contains affiliate links. While we do get a small commission when you purchase through one of these links, it doesn’t cost you anything additional to use that link, and of course, we only recommend the products that we love and have used ourselves.
How To Celebrate Galentine’s Day as an Online Business Owner
Our go-to gals for all thing stock photography
- Elle Drouin of Styled Stock Society: Stock photos for female entrepreneurs who want a biz that looks professional and chic. She also recently launched a group program called Revenue on Repeat, helping you create a subscription-based off that brings in recurring revenue month after month.
- Shay Cochrane of SC Stockshop: Premium styled stock photography for creative brands. She also runs Social Squares, which gives you an endless amount of beautiful stock images specifically for social platforms.
- Rachel Rouhana Haute Stock: Styled stock photography for women business owners, bloggers, and creative entrepreneurs.
8 Unique Ways To Use Styled Stock Photography To Help You Grow Your Brand
Business strategy & inspiration
- Jenna Kutcher: Online marketing expert and educator. I love her podcast, Goal Digger, for practical marketing tips. Her new baby is so cute too!
- Nevica Vazquez: Our go-to business strategist who recently launched her membership, Collaboration Catalyst. I’m a guest expert in there talking about landing pages!
- Reina Pomeroy: Heart-centered entrepreneur who gives the best advice. Reina’s Dreamy Client Magnet program (I joined in the past!) helps busy, high-achievers, who are undervalued by their clients and turn them into focused, profitable, and momentum-driven entrepreneurs who attract and close sales with ease.
The Fool-Proof Strategy To Effectively Growing A Business
Copywriting and contract templates
- Ashlyn Carter of Ashlyn Writes: Conversion copywriter for creatives. Her copywriting templates in her shop are ah-mazing!
- Christina Scalera of The Contract Shop: Provides contract templates and all the legal paperwork you need to run your creative business well.
Profit increases & money mavens
- Vanessa Ryan: Templates and toolboxes for busy entrepreneurs. Also has a membership group called Opt in Profit!
- Haley Burkhead of the Scalability Lounge: Shows you the Scalability factor so you can create a simple, automated business that doesn’t require you to work crazy hours.
7 Strategies To Take Your Business To The Next Level & Make More Money
We love supporting female business owners, it truly lights us up and gives our work purpose.
Here are some ways you can celebrate Galentine’s day as an online business owner (both now and throughout the year!):
- Put a reminder on your calendar every week to send a “how are you doing” email to a business friend
- Plan a surprise “just because” lunch date with your local business bestie
- Buy a small gift for that friend you haven’t talked to in a while and send her a note
- Congratulate and promote your business buddies launches
- Plan a getaway weekend with your favorite gal-pal entrepreneurs
- Send a business girlfriend a Starbucks gift card (because you know she’s pulling those late night hours!)
We’d love to know how you’re celebrating Galentine’s day this year. Leave us a comment on this Instagram post to let us know!
Free Email Course: Launch your dream website in just 5 days!
We’ll show you exactly what you need to do to launch your website – even if you aren’t tech savvy. Lessons will be delivered right to your inbox.